crafty fails – the end of the story
Posted On 9 January 2014
Someone asked me today whether I’d finished my scrapbooking organiser. You remember, the one that ended up covered in white paint . . .
Well yes. I’m pleased to say that the salvage operations were successful and I have a functional (not white) crafty organiser.
Here’s the finished product.
As you can see, it has lots of card-sized compartments. The outside ones hold 3×4 cards and the inner ones hold the 6×4 cards.
I was surprised that the entire contents of my Project Life Sunshine kit fitted in a 3×4 compartment and a 6×4 compartment with still heaps of space to spare.
I’ve also put in the packs of Project Life theme cards that I recently got.
What I did was cut down the cover sheet of the packs to 6×4, cut off the title of the pack to use as a tab, and make the cover sheet into a divider to keep the theme kits together in one place and organised. Pretty neat hey.